SEGA is busy developing Hatsune Mikue: Project Diva Future Tone and will debut the game on their next-generation arcade hardware which they call ‘Nu’.
The new hardware will support Direct X11 and use Windows Embedded 8 Standard as its OS. Want to see the specs? Hit the jump.
- CPU: Intel i3-3220 Processor running at 3.30 GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-12800
- Storage: SATA SSD 64GB + 500GB hard drive
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 Ti with 1GB GDDR5 Memory supports Direct X 11.1 and Open GL 4.3 with two screens in full HD
- Sound: High definition audio 192Khz / 32bit 5.1 channel output OS Windows Embedded 8 Standard I/O Video: Analog / Digital DVI-D x 1, Digital DVI-D x1 Sound: 5.1 channel with three stereo mini jacks LAN: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T Arcade
- I/O: JVS I/O Controller Serial: 4x USB 3.0 ports, 2x CAN
- Supports Sega’s ALL.net network which Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade and many other Sega games use.