We know that Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX is coming to the west, we know it will be released within the year but what we didn’t know was the exact date. According to GameStop listing the game is set to release on August 25th in North America while only costing $39.99 on the Playstation 3 and $29.99 on the Playstation Vita. Even cooler is that the Vita and Playstation 3 version each have their own cover.
Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX mixes popular Dengeki Bunko Magazine characters with SEGA franchises such as Virtua Fighter and puts them in an all out 2D fighting game assault. Learn more by hitting the jump and reading the product description from SEGA:
BEGIN THE DREAM DUEL!
Get ready for a dream duel of epic proportions in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax, a 2D fighting game featuring an all-star cast of popular characters from Dengeki Bunko novels set against Sega-themed worlds. Developed by Ecole and French Bread, this mash up features a fighting system that is both easily understood yet complex in depth catering to veterans and newcomers alike.
- HUGE SELECTION OF CHARACTERS: Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax sports a character roster of a whopping 14 playable characters and 23 assist characters including playable bosses Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter and Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles. With playable characters such as Asuna from Sword Art Online or Kuroyukihime from Accel World and support characters like Touma Kamijou from A Certain Magical Index or Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax makes the most unlikely of character matchups a reality.
- SEGA THEMED STAGES: Fan service abounds with stages designed after some of Sega’s most popular series’ like Sonic the Hedgehog and NiGHTS.
- ORIGINAL ARCADE STORY AND DREAM DUELS: Over 60 original vignettes, penned under the supervision of Dengeki Bunko’s writers, add further depth to the interactions of these fantasy crossover characters.
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER: Complimenting the game’s single player game modes, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax supports Online Multiplayer so you can take on new opponents from around the globe anytime, anywhere.
- CROSS SAVE: Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax supports a cross save feature between the PS3 and “PS Vita” version so fans can continue to perfect their skills at home or on the go.
2 responses to “Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX hits North America on August 25th”
Poverty Fighting! Wheeee
Worth looking out for?
Other than for the Sega themed content?
Never heard of this series before.