Hatsune Miku appeared in a chibi form in her debut on the Nintendo 3DS, well the chibi Miku isn’t only exclusive to Nintendo’s platform. The upcoming Hatsune Miku Project Diva F in a forum of a costume/module.
Below are more screens, this time of the game’s edit mode. As you can see you will be able to create your own original rhythm games and PV videos.
According to AndriaSang, here are some of the highlights:
- The interface lets you continually view a preview as you create your work
- You can make high level settings for camera work
- You can give Miku and friends a variety of expressions
- You can show up to three characters simultaneously
- Includes instrument items and motions
- Your rhythm games can include F’s new gameplay features like Scratch and Technical Zone
You will be able to use your edited data in AR Live mode, in this mode all backgrounds are ignored and only shows the character.
One response to “Hatsune Miku Project Diva F gets chibi characters and an edit mode”
I can’t access Edit Play in PDF why?
I get a “!” & a message, I can’t read Japanese