SEGA has decided to show some new things you will be able to do in Hatsune Miku and Future Friends: Project Mirai. In the old Project Diva titles, you could select a different vocaloid outside of Miku that would have them dancing while you played. In Project Mirai, if you select a new vocaloid the vocals in the songs change as well.
What sucks? Its not all the songs that have this feature, its selected tracks. Which makes sense. Also outfits are now called costumes and not modules like the older games. Also six songs have been confirmed:
- Piano Girl (artist: OSTER project)
- Watashi no Jikan (artist: Kuchibashi)
- Sing & Smile (artist: Re:nG)
- Trilcolor Airline (artist: Atsuzou-kun)
- Daughter of Evil (artist: Mothy)
- LOL -Lots of Laugh- (artist: Ken and Endcape).
To see screenshots of how the songs look like while played, hit the source.Ad:
One response to “Hatsune Miku 3DS has changing vocals depending on selected vocaloid”
So, that’s what “lol” means…