The guys over at IGN had a huge preview of the upcoming Nintendo exclusive Sonic Lost World. Here are some of the exciting new things to expect in the full game.
- Sonic chases after Eggman, when he discovers a new planet called ‘Lost Hex’ along with a gang of monsters calling themselves the ‘Deadly Six’, which attack animals.
- Sonic Team is focused on a simple story and are using the Deadly Six to give the game humor.
- The game will feature both 2D/3D sections. (both on Wii U and 3DS versions)
- Sonic will be slowed down, moving the joystick in one direction will make him walk. Holding one trigger will make him run and both triggers will make him run at full speed as spindash and feature ‘figure 8 sprint’ Sonic.
- Boost will not be in the game, replaced with spindash and Sonic’s figure 8 sprint.
- Colored powers will return along with Wisps from Sonic Colors.
- Sonic the Hedgehog is the only playable character.
- Knuckles, Tails and Amy are confirmed to make an appearance.
- The world featured in the trailer is called ‘Wind Hill’ .
- The second world not shown yet will be called ‘Desert Ruins’ and will contain cakes, cookies donuts and other variety of candies in the first stage. The second stage will drop the food/sweet theme.
- Game will feature badniks with animals inside that need to be saved, just like the classic games.
- Every animal you save in a stage will be added up for a total, which will unlock content when you add them up.
- Red rings make their return again, if you catch them you unlock more content.
- Levels will have Gold Canons that will launch you to secret passages.
Seeing all this new info, does it make you more excited for the upcoming Sonic Lost World video game? Which version are you going to buy?