Atlus has now revealed the Persona 5 English voice cast, if you haven’t heard the western release will only be playable in English with the Japanese dub sold separately as DLC. That means that the Persona 5 English voice cast should at least be decent, since its the only option we poor westerners have.
Persona 5 English voice cast is:
- Xander Mobus as the protagonist
- Cassandra Morris as Morgana
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
Most of the voice actors have been doing JRPG dubs for quite awhile, one of the most noticeable games most of the actors/actresses share in common is that most of them did voice work for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Also Max Mittelman is doing the English voice work for Saitama from One Punch Man, which is one of the best recent anime shows. Above is a interview conducted by Atlus USA with Xander Mobus (recently played the announcer in Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS) , who is obviously playing the protagonist, aka the lead in Persona 5.
What are your thoughts on Atlus’ Persona 5 English voice cast and how do you feel about Japanese audio being DLC for the game? Let us know in the comments below!Ad: