Yakuza Online has finally gotten more details on the official website, including the ability to per-register to play the game early! If you didn’t know Yakuza Online will be a mobile service game that will be free-to-play on iOS, Android and PC. SEGA have also re-confirmed that it will be launching by the end of 2018 in Japan. But would you be interested to play it if it launches in the West?
SEGA wants as many people to per-register and the more people that register the more items users unlock:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 100 diamonds
- 30,000 pre-registrations – One Upgrade Coin (Small), 100 diamonds )for a total of 200)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Five Ability Coins, 100 diamonds (for a total of 300)
- 80,000 pre-registations – Stamina MAX, 100 diamonds (for a total of 400)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – SSR Haruka Sawamura, 100 diamonds (for a total of 500)
Hit the jump to see more information on what the game will contain
Translated by Gematsu from the official site:
- A Completely New Yakuza Game on Smartphones and PC – The latest entry in the 10 million-selling Yakuza series finally appears! Centered on new protagonist Ichiban Kasuga, this is the story of a passionate man’s desperate struggle in the underworld. What is the fate that awaits him at the end of the major conflict that occurs in Tokyo’s Kamurocho?
- Those Led by Fate Cross Paths in Kamurocho – A story that interweaves the inhabitants of the underworld and Ichiban Kasuga. Popular characters from previous Yakuza games will also appear. Never before told stories will also be revealed.
- Play to Your Heart’s Content – Fights, money, and girls in the underworld. Control it all and dominate Kamurocho.
We also got a special pre-registration launch video: