During the Aniplex Online Fest which was held during the Fourth of July weekend, we found out that we will soon be getting the Persona 5: The Animation Complete Blu-Ray Set.
If you have been waiting for the physical release of the anime, the Blu-ray will include all 26 episodes and two specials. This version will also have the original Japanese track and include a brand new English dub. The box set will also come with 12 art cards featuring the main characters. But all this will cost you $298.98. Yeah, expensive.
Here are also the voice actors for the English dub:
- Ren Amamiya: Xander Mobus
- Ryuji Sakamoto: Max Mittelman
- Ann Takamaki: Erika Harlacher
- Morgana: Cassandra Lee Morris
- Yusuke Kitagawa: Matt Mercer
- Makoto Niijima: Cherami Leigh
- Futaba Sakura: Erica Lindbeck
- Haru Okumura: Xanthe Huynh
- Goro Akechi: Robbie Daymond
You can pick up Persona 5: The Animation Complete Blu-Ray on September 29, 2020.Ad:
One response to “Persona 5: The Animation Getting Blu-Ray Set This September With English Dub”
There needs to be the Bluray by itself. I’m not paying 300 smackers for the same story I can get in the original P5 for 20 bucks. (better animated too)