Famitsu hosted a live stream to debut additional games for the upcoming Mega Drive Mini 2, as well as a revival of a unique controller. Yosuke Okunari was on-hand to make the reveals and give a little additional insight into the games.
So here is what was revealed:
- After Burner II
- Night Stalker (MEGA CD)
- The Ninja Warriors (MEGA CD)
- StarBlade (MEGA CD) – Mouse support enabled via specific Buffalo-brand USB models
- Splatterhouse Part 2
- Fushigi no Umi no Nadia – Based on the anime Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
- Puzzle & Action: Ichidant-R
- Columns III: Taiketsu! Columns World (Columns III: Revenge of Columns) – Supports up to 5 players via a Buffalo-brand USB hub
- Star Mobile – A “new” title, which is a conversion of a X68000 puzzle game by M.N.M Software (Mindware). The game was completed in 1992 but never released until now
Additionally, Okunari revealed the Cyber Stick, a USB enabled rerelease of a classic stick from SHARP and Micomsoft. The original model was compatible with the Mega Drive as well as the X68000, PC98 series, FM Towns, and PC Engine. The new model will work with the Mega Drive Mini and Windows PC. The accessory will release alongside the Mega Drive Mini 2 and will be priced at ¥19800 ($146 USD).
[Additional info via @gosokkyu]Ad: