Check out that screenshot, look at all those options! What do they all say? Don’t worry we got your back.
- Background music volume – Put the music as loud as you want, maximum volume yields maximum results.
- Sound effect volume – Self explanatory. You can make explosions mute, so you won’t wake up your mom.
- Voice volume – Same as above, only with voices.
- Autosave – You can set off or on for Autosave, I suggest leaving it on.
- Brightness – Want your bright robots to be brighter?
- Graphic arrange
- Seat setting – Replicates playing 4 players arcades, setting Virtualoid colors (which matched seats).
- Stage Background Music – Lets you switch around background music, choosing classic Virtual On music instead of the Force soundtrack
Sure, nothing amazing in a game. But if you are pre-ordering, you sort of have to know this stuff. What else will SEGA feature on the disc, come December 22nd?
Watch mode makes its return…
The feature returns from the XBLA game, you will be able to save replays from both arcade mode and mission mode. You will also have the ability to download other players replays via the ranking menu.
Temjin 747 Series Virtualoids
747A: Known as the the standard Temjin when it comes to speed, attack and boost.
747H: He is the slow one with higher attack and defense.
747F: Might look like a Dragon Ball Z character, this robot is more about speed and evasion. Lower defense.
747T: Least amount of armor and fastest unit.
3 responses to “Virtual On Force shows off its options”
Now THIS is how you do a port… Why can Sega Japan do it so well but Sega America do such a half arsed job.
SEGA America? I hope you are not blaming the SEGA Shanghai DC ports on SEGA America…
Why do you signal out AMERICAN branch when its SEGA West now?
Is AM-2 doing this port like the After Burner Climax port? It would explain the quality. AM-2 did the VOOT port too and that thing's nice too; Even LAN support for local arcade style head to head!