The latest issue of Famitsu is out in Japan that means we get to see the latest review scores from Japanese games we won’t see in the West for quite awhile. This week’s big releases include SEGA’s remake of Yakuza 1, being titled Yakuza: Kiwami in Japan.
Here are all the scores in the recent issue of Famitsu:
- Dasshu Adventure: Kami Kudashi no Uranai Sara (3DS) – 7/7/8/8 [30/40]
- Drop Zone Under Fire (3DS) – 6/7/6/5 [24/40]
- Fast Racing Neo (Wii U) – 7/7/7/9 [30/40]
- Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS) – 9/9/8/10 – [36/40]
- Just Cause 3 (PS4) – 8/8/9/8 [33/40]
- Just Cause 3 (XBO) – 8/8/9/8 [33/40]
- Seisen Chronicle (3DS) – 7/7/8/7 [29/40]
- Yakuza: Kiwami (PS4) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]
- Yakuza: Kiwami (PS3) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]
The way that Famitsu reviews work is that four people write a short review and give it a score in the end, those scores are added up in the end. Yakuza: Kiwami was the second highest rated game, losing by two points to Hyrule Warriors Legends on Nintendo 3DS.