Super Fighter Team releases two new SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis games on cartridge

MagicGirlCascadeSuperFighterTeam

The indie publisher Super Fighter Team isn’t new to the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive scene, they are known as the people that brought over Beggar Prince and Legend of Wukong to SEGA’s 16-bit machine. Now they release not one, but two new SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive games on cartridge.

The first game is Magic Girl, a Taiwanese scrolling shooter that was released back in 1993. The game stayed in Taiwan and became a obscure relic of the 90s. But now Super Street Fighter Team have picked it up and given it a proper translation!

Cascade is a intergalactic dice puzzler with its own unique style. This game was developed by Epyx and was set to hit the land of the rising sun back in the 90s. Now that Super Street Fighter team picked up the rights, everyone gets to enjoy it the way it was mean’t to be played.

The games come complete with manual, box and the game on cartridge. Each game costs $58 dollars including shipping if you live in America, $65 including shipping worldwide.

[Via: RetroCollect]

Ad:

15 responses to “Super Fighter Team releases two new SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis games on cartridge

1. cube_b3 says:

Should translated reprints count as new releases?

Just wondering.

2. I like this post so much and I will share this post with my all friends because all the details are in this post

3. Go to Office Setup Installation File from office.com/setup, Install and update Office with peace of mind and with great security. Now you are good.if you have purchased the Office product Offline, then you can contact now.

4. FMWhatsApp says:

wonderful post thank you so much for sharing

5. Download Latest Android Mod Apk from Modkiller. This is the Best Modded APK site of 2019, We share Modded Games and other android apps for Free.

6. Download Latest Android Mod Apk from Modkiller. This is the Best Modded APK site of 2019, We share Modded Games and other android apps for Free.

7. FmWhatsApp says:

Thank you for this info very helpful for me…

8. YoWhatsapp says:

Super fighter thanks for this.

9. go now says:

This game is my favorite really enjoy playing this.

10. Thanks For sharing These Post

11. When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any means you may remove me from that service? Thanks!

12. WAGBPro says:

Has anyone created a group to share their experience of playing these two games on whatsapp gb plus?

13. Nulls Clash says:

Thanks for the post, now I am gonna download them.

14. Lots of thank you, I’ll try it myself.