We have showed you the trailer that SEGA showed off. That trailer has all the new features shown, so once you read about the features here, head over and re-watch it.
- You can have a team of 12, though you will be split into 4 smaller teams to keep the feel of PSO.
- The PSO2 alpha testing kicks off in Japan in August.
- PSO2 now allows you to jump and jump attack (already known).
- PSO2 allows a TPS like system for Rangers. Lets say, you can aim at an enemies head for extra damage.
- Levels (still random generated) will have parts that people can get on higher ground for more damage. Especially for Rangers.
- You don’t level up like before. Instead you level up your class and have new abilities unlocked.
- PC game will support both controllers and keyboard/mouse.
The game is planned for PC later this year in Japan. SEGA says more information will come in the Tokyo Game Show. Check out the official website for the game here.