What isn’t there to like about Grandia II on the SEGA Dreamcast? Now you can relive those memories on your PC via Grandia II Anniversary Edition. Personally this is one of my favorite RPGs released during that era and for the time had a really fun combat system.
What you get:
- Visual upgrades to textures, lighting, and shadows
- Original Japanese voice option
- Additional difficulty level
- Gamepad support
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Save Support
- Selectable Video Options
- Remapable Keyboard & Gamepad Support
- 100 Save File Slots
- Dreamcast VMS Save File Support
Yes, you can import your save files from the Dreamcast VMU. You can pick it up on either Steam or GOG, if you buy it right now its $14.99 (25% off) and after August 31st, it will go back up to its regular price of $19.99. I got to say, that is a damn good deal.