I haven’t known what to think of Yuji Naka’s new game…until now. I have to say, the game play in this looks really intense. As a big fan of NiGHTS and rail shooters, this looks like something any SEGA fan should be excited about. What do you think of the trailer?
I will admit, the CGI does look rather low budget. But it’s the game play that counts, right?
Further details, courtesy of GoNintendo:
– When Ion reactivates Rodea, she asks, “Can you hear my voice?”
– the text following that scene says “The 1000 year promise that’s told now on this continent in the skies.”
– theme song credited to Dino
– Naka as game designer, Takayuki Nakamura on sound and Takumi Miyajima on scenari
– text at the end of the trailer says “I will protect you. That is why I fly.”
– Rodea is a flying robotic soldier who was created as part of the R Project
– “to protect the promise with that person,” Rodea takes on the Naga Empire
– Ion lives on the floating continent of Garuḍa and loves to tinker with robots.
– Ion takes on the task of protecting Rodea and Garuda
– Ion looks like Princess Cecilia, who was responsible for saving Garuda 1000 years ago
– Cecilia is princess of the Naga Empire
– A wish from Cecelia marks the start of the story