Apple Arcade has launched, if you haven’t been keeping up with the new Apple news around the web it will be a paid service (much like Netflix or Microsoft’s Game Pass) that let’s you play a catalogue of premium mobile games with included features:
– Player can continue the in-game status within iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV devices linked to the same iCloud account.
– There are no ads or in-app purchases for games.
– No always-on DRM.
– Up to six family members per iCloud account are allowed access.
– Players’ privacy is protected by committing to having no tracking of gameplay or behaviors.
– Various game controllers are supported, such as the DualShock 4 and Xbox One controllers.
The service will cost you $5 a month and it seems as of right now its the only way to play Sonic Racing and ChuChu Rocket! Universe, the new entry in the ChuChu Rocket! franchise.Ad: