The incredible looking, hand drawn remaster of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is now out on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Publisher DotEmu has stated that the PC version of the game will be coming out early summer. You can keep up to date on the PC version via the game’s Steam page.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is set to feature the following:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn animations.
- A re-orchestrated soundtrack.
- Explore large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
- Several characters with their own abilities: Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man and Hawk-Man.
- Play as the game’s classic character, “Wonder Boy”, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star “Wonder Girl”.
- 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types.
- Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time – even during gameplay, thanks to the “Retro Feature”.
So what console are you picking up Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap on? Let us know in the comments below.